I thought I'd update with some of my makeup must haves and what I use religiously.
Skin Care & Face:
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes - the fastest way to clean your face before washing your face, smells amaze too
2. Fresh: Soy Face Cleanser - i have super sensitive skin, and this is mild and perfect for my skin
3. Perricone MD: Intensive Pore Minimizer - a milder toner for my sensitive skin, not the best smelling product but it works!
4. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - the best primer before putting on any cc cream or foundation
5. The Face Shop FACE it Aura CC Cream - this is what i wear everyday
6. Makeup Forever HD Foundation - this is what i wear when i go out at night or for special occasions
7. Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Transformative Oil–Free Foundation- i don't know what to think of this just yet....and his total make up line..
So, i'm not big on blush but i am all for contouring and especially highlighting.....
the first two on the left are from MAC that i purchased a while ago... i believe they are discontinued.
the third is Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder: a super pigmented powder specifically made for contouring. FYI... practice makes perfect with this.. you have been warned!
the last, ah my fav (i've probably been through 3 of these). (as you can see it's almost finished....) NARS Bronzing Powder, the best bronzer hands down.
I look for something with no glitter what so ever.... and to think i used to love glitter, now i'm all about that shimmer.
Watt's up! - this is also one of my favs, it easy to blend and the right type of highlight.
Alright loves, so it takes me about 6 minutes to do my make up every day and 4 of the minutes are in this area...mainly the brows though...
1. Anastasia DIPBROW Pomade: I use Medium Brown and Dark Brown..(FYI, these are pretty dark.... and God has blessed me with some thick brows so these colors work for me...) Go to Sephora and test test test! oh, and i usually use this when i'm not rushed with time so my eyebrows aren't all whacked out...
2. Style my Eyebrow: so I bought these in Korea... and after a quick Google search this is on Amazon for .01 (+ $5.88) and i am so GIDDY! (and all of face shop is on amazon... WOWOW) this is what i use everyday, to go to work, quick, easy and so affordable!!
3. Eyebrow Filler: just a basic eyebrow filler I use, 10 bucks wee
4. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel: this will set and finish your brows for days. (2 days max....)
1. Urban Decay Primer: I don't need to link this right? you loves should already know this is the go-to primer if you use eyeshadow.
2. Make up forever AQUA eyes in BLACK: my go do for my lash lines, upper and lower
3. Loreal Paris Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner: the best waterproof drug store eyeliner.
4. Naked Basic Palette: so, i'm all for the Naked palettes, and i have 1&2 but i realized i dont use..any of the colors. this is all i need because i don't use eyeshadow much.
You noticed how I don't have mascara on here...so I've been getting eyelash extensions off and on for about 2 years, and now this is my go-to splurge. If you haven't tried it, i HIGHLY recommend it.
so i have pretty big lips.... and i cannot lie. (i really am so bad at it...) and besides purchasing highlighters, lipstick is my new obsession. i'm all about the matte, velvet, no glitter/shimmer.
1. MAC - RiRi Woo, bah i'm sorry but I can't find this.. but i think i found something similar here.
2. Chanel Rogue Allure Velvet : 46
3. YSL Rogue Volupte Shine: 12
4. YSL Rogue Volupte Shine: 15
5. Chanel Rogue Shine: 78
6. Chanel Rogue Allure Velvet: 34
7. BITE: Bouquet
8. BITE Matte: Blood Orange, guh this one too is nowhere to be found. I would try to test all their matte line. LOVE it, not the packaging though....
9. Blistex... find at a CVS or anywhere.
Have a great week lovies, thanks for reading and supporting me :) means the world.